We’re looking for admins!
Yes, you heard that right! We’re much bigger than when we started six seasons ago and as such we need more hands on deck!
Working in The Round Robin is a high pressure environment as all the tournament activities are on one day, we’re looking for calm, mature individuals who can work under pressure. Previous experience in an admin role is beneficial, but not required. We are looking for dedicated people who are passionate about TF2 and ensuring that the tournament runs sucessfully. You need to be able to work to a deadline and need to be able to work well in a team.
There are a lot of roles we need filled like:
- Scheduler. Every good tournament has a schedule. However, there are times when the schedule will need to be changed, or corrected. We need a dedicated person on the day of the tournament who is in charge of timings. Other responsibilities include match reporting.
- Mentoring Tournament Co-ordinator. We need more than one person for this role as it is quite large. Each person who registers for mentoring needs to be interviewed in order to match them up to the right team and that team to the right mentors. Someone who fills this role needs to be passionate about helping people.
- Team Tournament Co-Ordinator. Once the teams are contacted we need someone on hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Does each team leader know their schedule? Do they have all players? Do they have a server? If a team has a problem, you are the first port of call.
- Technical support. Not every team will understand how servers or configs work. It is your job to be reasonable technical support.
These are the main positions and all are available in both North America and Europe. If you’re really interested in helping but you’re not sure about So if you have a desire to help organise please send an application via email with:
- A short description of yourself (including your age, country of origin and languages you speak)
- Your TF2 history
- Previous Admin experience
- Relevant Experience
- Position you’d like to fill
to khareesii at gmail dot com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!